Stellar Technology sensors deliver accuracy and longevity in the extreme environments of subsea exploration and production. We produce rugged, reliable sensors that support many processes in the industry.
We have delivered sensor products for many subsea applications and we have select subsea sensor products in stock.
- Blowout preventers (BOPs) to seal, control and monitor oil wells
- Wellhead sensors –
- Wellbore pressure/temperature sensors
- Wireline tension downhole load cells
- Differential pressure transducers
- Subsea separation
- Subsea re-injection
- Subsea tie-back sensors
Our intrinsically safe transducers and explosion-proof transducers meet agency standards (ATEX, CSA, BOEM, BSEE), and all Stellar Technology products can be modified to fit your unique application.
Applications of our subsea oil and gas sensors include:
- Increased oil recovery systems
- Subsea separation and re-injection systems
- Instrumented safety systems
- AUV/ROV position, pressure, force, and torque measurements
- HP/HT tree and wellhead monitoring and control
- Underbalance drilling measurement and controls
- MWD and LWD pressure measurements
- Well intervention and well stimulation systems
- Nitrogen generation skids
- Marine loading systems
- Pipeline asset integrity monitoring and control
- Oceanographic mapping and towing arrays
- Subsea manifolds and tie-ins
- Subsea separation, boosting, and processing systems
- Tension link force monitoring
- Hazardous environment measurements
- Kill and choke manifold monitoring
- Subsea fluid control systems
The Leader in Subsea Sensors
Stellar Technology designs and manufactures products with the reliability and longevity needed in subsea applications, and our willingness to produce one-of-a-kind sensors for unique applications differentiates us from other sensor manufacturers.
Our innovative engineering, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and on-site after-sale technical support deliver solutions at all stages.
To learn more about our subsea sensors, and what they can do for your company, be sure to contact Stellar Technology today.